[Plugin: ThreeWP Email Reflector] Automatic collecting and sending doesn't work.
After trying different other email-group plugins, I was trying to get this plugin to work again, as I think it finally suit smy needs the best.
I got a list set up, and I can manually collect the list by clicking “collect now” on the overview-page. This shows me:
So, this works fine. Now the message appears in the queue-page and I can (manually) send the message using the ‘Send’ in the dropdown menu.
All good so far, testing manually works fine.
However, there are a few things not working for me:
– I can’t collect my lists using the ‘Collect all active mailing lists’ button on the overview-page. When I click this button, it shows me ‘Cron complete’ and ‘Collection complete’, but it doesn’t actually collect…
– I can’t send messages in the queue by using the ‘Send messages in the queue’ button. The messages are only sent when I select them, and use the dropdown menu above the list to select Send and hit the Apply button.
And most importantly:
– Automatic collecting and sending doesn’t work either, after collecting manually, I’ve waited several days (I know wp-cron gets triggerd by loading a website, so I tried triggering wp-cron by loading my website and the wp-cron.php file directly and even by a Unix wget cron) but the plugin seems not to get triggered by wp-cron.
I installed the ThreeWP Activity Monitor to view logs of the fetching process; this shows these two messages every 5 minutes:
– Starting 1 fetching children.
– Queues cleaned up.
Could these issues have to do with the version of WordPress I’m using? (WP v3.4.1, plugin v1.15) Is there a way to check if wp-cron works ok?
Thanks in advance.
- The topic ‘[Plugin: ThreeWP Email Reflector] Automatic collecting and sending doesn't work.’ is closed to new replies.