In the newest Theme My Login, 6.2.2, password strength meter shows only these texts and colors:
- On empty password: Vahvuusmittari (Strength meter), background-color: #EEEEEE;
- On 1-3 characters or if the passwords don’t match: Erittäin heikko (Very weak), background-color: #FFA0A0;
- 4-99 characters of _any_ kind: Erittäin heikko (Very weak), background-color: #EEEEEE;
- Doesn’t react to the password being made stronger in any way after the fourth character is typed. The strongest possible password still gets “Very weak” with the same background-color as the verdict in Finnish.
- Shows the same message, “Very weak” for passwords that don’t match. On the upside, the background-color is red as it should be.
On the similar [wpuf_editprofile] page created by WP User Frontend plugin, the password meter works as intended. Using the WPUF-generated profile page isn’t an option for our site, though, as it doesn’t translate automatically as TML profile page does.
- The topic ‘[Plugin: Theme My Login] Password strength meter broken in 6.2.2’ is closed to new replies.