If “WP Maintenance Mode” plugin is in active mode, no way to login to the backend. It redirect to the home.
I need to change the wp-admin, so i did like this:
– Copy login-form.php to the root of my theme
– Made a new template page where i put this code:
<?php theme_my_login(); ?>
NB: if i put something like this:
<?php theme_my_login( array( ‘register_form’ => ‘this-page-not-exist.php’ ) ); ?>
still working, but the name of the file it’s wrong.
– create a new page with my new template and slug “backend”
-Assign the ID Page
– if WP Maintenance Mode is NOT in active mode, in http://mysite/backend i can see my login.
It’s the best way to do this?
And, how i can customize the string (‘Log In’)? From where come from?
Can’t see in login-form.php file.
thanks so much!
- The topic ‘[Plugin: Theme My Login] Confict with WP Maintenance Mode’ is closed to new replies.