[Resolved] [Plugin: The OpenHook Customizations Manager] Broken Hooks Since Upgrade
This upgrade turned out to be a bad idea. I upgraded one of my sites and it didn’t work. I tried messing around with different hook selections and strangely it started to work (or so I thought), so I upgraded two more sites. Turns out I was looking at a static page (my bad) and not the one I refreshed, so I have no pagination on three separate sites that I use Open Hook in order to function. I’ve tried importing the old with no luck either.
If I can figure anything out, I’ll be sure to share.
- The topic ‘[Resolved] [Plugin: The OpenHook Customizations Manager] Broken Hooks Since Upgrade’ is closed to new replies.