I have a problem where the venue post and the organizer post get the wrong post_type, when the event post is updated. Hence they show up in the list of events, because they are now "tribe_events" instead of "tribe_venue" and "tribe_organizer" respectfully.
I have tried setting the correct post_type explicitly in the wp_update_post call in the updateVenue and updateOrganizer methods of TribeEventsAPI, but to no avail.
In a possibly related issue, I've been experiencing an infinite loop in method addEventMeta(...) . I've avoided this by inserting a line:
remove_action( 'save_post', array( $this, 'addEventMeta' ), 15, 2 );
just before the call to TribeEventsAPI::saveEventMeta(...) .
Venue and organizer being set to be "tribe_events", it would explain the looping. In any case I think it is safe to insert this line to avoid looping. I've added the action hook back after the call.
Using version 2.0.8