I have just release 1.5.5. It includes a few new features and a host of bug fixes, many focused upon internationalization.
Let me say that you all are an awesome community! We have received numerous comments from friends and the Eventbrite support crew who were watching the forum a bit (while we went gallivanting in panama). They were amazed at how active the forum is and how nice people are when things are broken. We'll keep doing everything we can to make this a great plugin, easy to use and helpful. You keep being as cool as you have been.
I think this is the last round of small changes and bug fixed we are going to make for a little while, so that we can focus on 1.6 and some bigger features. We have even been blessed with offers of development sponsorship to help speed some things up. Lets hope they happen.
= 1.5.5 =
* Polish: Maciej Swoboda
* Czech: Tomas Vesely
* Starting day in calendar view now reflects the start_of_week WordPress option
* Widget view can now be overwritten in theme ([theme]/events/events-list-load-widget-display.php)
* Setting that enables "Feature on Event Date" - This option will bump an event to the top of the homepage loop on the day of the event (and then return it when over).
* Timezone to be set by wordpress settings
* Class in calendar for current Day, past events and future events.
* Fixed translation bugs (thanks to Kaj for catching)
** new .pot file available with more entries, covering more of the plugin (months are in there now)
* RSS broken with alterate permalinks
* AM/PM time display bug
* Issue of right float on right three cols on cal view for some themes