[Plugin: The Events Calendar] Release 1.5.4
Its done!! and I’m out of here .. Panama here we come. I’ll think fondly of you all as I sip daiquiris with my toes in the sand and teach my ten month old daughter to swim. See you at the end of February. Peace and good coding.
A huge thanks to our first round of translators! They helped us tackle localization and become a multilingual application. If you have any interest in translating, grab the .pot file in the /lang/ folder and then send us a completed copy. I’d like to suggest you start a thread in the forum so people know you are working on it and can collaborate.
Also, welcome some new contributors:
Dan Cameron, who has worked with us to help makes the default template more theme friendly.
Aaron Rhodes, who has begun doing qa for each release. He has been catching bugs left and right and hopefully will make our releases smoother. You’ll be seeing him on the forum.
* Fixed localization functions so that translation files work
* Translation files for:
** Swedish: provided by Kaj Johansson
** French: provided by Benjamin Nizet (Enseignons)
** Italian: provided by Maurizio Lattanzio
* Smarter date chooser provides only those dates which the month contains as choices, accounts for leap years – fixes multi-month event bug pointed out by coold78 on the forum
* New system for date and time formatting
** Optional format string argument for event_start_date() or event_end_date(). Otherwise, the format set in WP options is used.
** Time format is is determined by WP options.
* Removed donate button from User Profile view
* Cost now defaults to NULL
** On front end, cost field disappears if its value is NULL
* More robust path for the ajax that hides the donation button to fix non standard wordpress install locations
* Added comments to default event template + global on/off toggle in settings for comments on events posts
* Set venue label to only display if there is a venue
* Standardized ids and classes in bundled templates
** Removed camelCase IDs and classes
** Add “tec-” to the beginning of all ids and classes with the templates
- The topic ‘[Plugin: The Events Calendar] Release 1.5.4’ is closed to new replies.