Woohoo, she is live. I was debating making this just 1.6 because we did a lot, but I have bigger plans for 1.6.
So, what happened in 1.5.3
* updated minimum php requirement to 5.1 (sorry folks, PHP 5 is already 5 years old and getting older every day. Just upgrade and keep up with the jones’)
* fixed permalink issue on calendar
* removed limit of events shown on calendar view
* fixed conflicting namespace error with xml2array function
* curl support for (soon to be deprecated) safe_mod (you should really just update your server settings)
* update minutes to increment by 5 rather than 1 and default to 00
* added a class per category to each event in the grid view: “cat_classname” to allow users more styling controls in the grid.
* added embedded google maps integration & admin panel controls
* changed “Grid view” to “Calendar”, “List view” to “Event List”
* made significant headway on preparing translation – more to go
* clean up admin quite a bit to make it easier to navigate the events form
- The topic ‘[Plugin: The Events Calendar] Release 1.5.3’ is closed to new replies.