After having spent a good number of hours investigating this, my only conclusion is that the Pretty URL structure is so restrictive that it cannot work.
Or rather, it will not work when a site uses anything other that the permalink structure for which you have coded.
Cases where this will not work :
- WordPress installed in a different directory to default
- WordPress installed in a directory above the root
- Permalinks not displaying the wordpress installed directory
- Permalinks having a custom structure – eg /%postname%/
I tried to see when the call to the classes function filterRewriteRules would be called without success.
My tests have confirmed these results when using the default theme as well as my own.
Are there any plans to fix this functionality ?
- The topic ‘[Plugin: The Events Calendar] Pretty URLs do not work’ is closed to new replies.