You folks are just down right amazing. Thank you so much for all your effort. So here are the basics on translation.
1) CHECK that someone else has not already translated it to the language you want. We get quite a few submissions between releases. Check the comments below to make sure you aren't doing double duty.
2) Announce that you are doing a translation in this thread and then create a new thread called "XXXXXXX Translation" (e.g. Urdu Translation) so that people can collaborate with you and report any issues. Keeps it nice and neat.
3) Grab a copy of the POT file from the /lang/ folder in the plugin. Get a copy of POEDIT and have at it.
4) When done, email me (you can find my email at http://www.shaneandpeter.com) a copy both BOTH the PO and MO files.
5) Keep an eye on updates and do what you can to keep your translation current with the plugin.