Hey there defducaesta. This is an odd issue; I can't say I've seen other reports of it in the past, but I'm happy to try and troubleshoot this for you. Can you confirm a few things for me? Specifically:
* Make sure you're running the latest version of WordPress.
* Make sure you're running the latest version of the plugin (2.0.9).
* It could be a permalinks-related issue. Resave your permalinks page to reset them. If you have permalinks turned off, turn them on with a structure like /%postname%/.
* Switch to a different templating option under Settings --> The Events Calendar, using the dropdown.
* Try to identify whether this is a conflict with another plugin. You can do so easily by deactivating any other plugins you've got active and checking whether the issue persists.
* If it isn't a plugin conflict, it may be a theme one. If after deactivating all other plugins the issue persists, please revert to the default Twenty Eleven theme and test whether it's an issue there.
Give that a go, and let me know -- particularly after those last two steps -- whether you're able to identify if this is a conflict or not. We can keep troubleshooting from there.