I’m building out a site including an event/show calendar for a local music venue in Seattle.
I’ve installed The Event Calendar, and have hacked it to match my template, etc.
However, there are fields of information that music show events require. I have two feature requests and one basic help request:
- a list of venues to be entered in the control panel that could be selected in the form, in case the events are always at the same place or couple places? (currently no venue shows up if not entered, which is just fine as well)
- Would you consider adding the following fields to the form? (You may find many other people needing this info as well):
- All Ages/Bar with ID
- Over 21
- input field for Advanced Ticket Price (similar to your current price)
- input field for Door Ticket Price (in replacement of price?)
- input field to enter advanced ticket url
- input field to enter Event Home Site url (like to facebook event, or a website that may be dedicated to the event)
- HELP! I’d love the ability to be able to customize the current form, or at least get in and hack the meta data. Is that a matter of copying over one of the files into my theme’s ‘events’ directory and hacking something?
- The topic ‘[Plugin: The Events Calendar] Feature/Help Request: Customizable Entries/Meta Data in New Event Form’ is closed to new replies.