[Plugin: The Events Calendar] error activating plug in
I installed, activated and used the plug in and everything worked fine.
However, I now get the error:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_CONST, expecting T_OLD_FUNCTION or T_FUNCTION or T_VAR or ‘}’ in /home/xxxx/public_html/blog/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/the-events-calendar.php on line 14
on the site and on the wp-admin page – I cannot login
– I used the file manager to go to wp-content/plugins directory and renamed the directory
– I was able to login to wp-admin
– I deleted the plug in
– I re-installed the plug in (using Add New plug in menuitem from within dashboard menu)
– but it gives the fatal error (above) trying to re-activate
I looked at the-events-calendar.php on line 14 – it was to a class
I am not sure what to do – Please help
- The topic ‘[Plugin: The Events Calendar] error activating plug in’ is closed to new replies.