[Resolved] [Plugin: The Events Calendar] 2.0.9 Upgrade Killed Event Directory Template
I upgraded to the new versions of EC and ECP 2.0.9 and now my Event directory is defaulting to my theme’s index.php template. So going to http://url.com/events/ and http://url.com/events/2012-10 and so forth does not apply either the EC default event template or calendar template. These URLs render upcoming events in the current month as if it were following standard Template Hierarchy. Single event views are unaffected.
I have tried:
- Switching the event directory slug in EC settings
- Updating WP permalinks without changing settings
- Running Debug Mode
- Disabling custom EC theme files in my custom theme
- Switching to WP Twenty Twelve theme
- Reinstalling both EC and ECP from scratch
- Searching both tri.be support (which is impossible to use) and WP support forums
I have not seen the standard calendar grid or upcoming events view since this update. For the sake of usability, I need to roll back until there is a proper fix for this. Where can I download 2.0.8 for EC and ECP?
- The topic ‘[Resolved] [Plugin: The Events Calendar] 2.0.9 Upgrade Killed Event Directory Template’ is closed to new replies.