I noticed that after upgrading to rc3 that I no longer have the images in the taxonomy edit screen. Basically it’s acting like the plugin does not exist.
So I rolled back a few levels to pre-rc3 and the image input boxes are still not present.
I have checked all server logs, and there are no errors for this. I have also deactivated and reactivated a few times, but no change.
Kind of a strange issue, but figured I would report it just in case others run into this soon. If I figure it out, I’ll post fix here.
- The topic ‘[Plugin: Taxonomy Images BETA] upgraded to 3.0rc3 images disappeared’ is closed to new replies.