I’m creating a website, using wordpress 3.3 and Subscribe2 (last version) and the users i create dont receive any email.
I check and all users have all Subscribed Categories.
All new posts i create, they dont sendo any email, but if i click on “Send Email Previw” the admin email receive 4 emails.
– Restrict the number of recipients per email to (0 for unlimited): 0
– Send Admins notifications for new: Subscriptions
– Send Emails for Pages: Yes
– Send Emails for Password Protected Posts: Yes
– Send Emails for Private Posts: Yes
– Send Email From: Posta Author
– Send Emails: For each Post
– Send Digest Notification at: 12am
– For digest notifications, date order for posts is: Descending
– Add Tracking Parameters to the Permalink:
– Dont change Email Templates
– Set default Subscribe2 page as ID: Subscrições
– Set the number of Subscribers displayed per page: 25
– X – Show the Subscribe2 button on the Write toolbar?
– Subscribe new users registering with your blog: Automatically
– Auto-subscribe includes any excluded categories: No
– Registration Form option is checked by default: No
– Auto-subscribe users to receive email as: Plain Text – Excerpt
– Registered Users have the option to auto-subscribe to new categories: No
– Option for Registered Users to auto-subscribe to new categories is checked by default: No
– Display checkbox to allow subscriptions from the comment form: No
Whats wrong ?
- The topic ‘[Plugin: Subscribe2] Registed users dont received emails’ is closed to new replies.