I'm creating a website, using wordpress 3.3 and Subscribe2 (last version) and the users i create dont receive any email.
I check and all users have all Subscribed Categories.
All new posts i create, they dont sendo any email, but if i click on "Send Email Previw" the admin email receive 4 emails.
- Restrict the number of recipients per email to (0 for unlimited): 0
- Send Admins notifications for new: Subscriptions
- Send Emails for Pages: Yes
- Send Emails for Password Protected Posts: Yes
- Send Emails for Private Posts: Yes
- Send Email From: Posta Author
- Send Emails: For each Post
- Send Digest Notification at: 12am
- For digest notifications, date order for posts is: Descending
- Add Tracking Parameters to the Permalink:
- Dont change Email Templates
- Set default Subscribe2 page as ID: Subscrições
- Set the number of Subscribers displayed per page: 25
- X - Show the Subscribe2 button on the Write toolbar?
- Subscribe new users registering with your blog: Automatically
- Auto-subscribe includes any excluded categories: No
- Registration Form option is checked by default: No
- Auto-subscribe users to receive email as: Plain Text - Excerpt
- Registered Users have the option to auto-subscribe to new categories: No
- Option for Registered Users to auto-subscribe to new categories is checked by default: No
- Display checkbox to allow subscriptions from the comment form: No
Whats wrong ?