I know that this plugin has not been fully tested in the latest WP but anyway:
1. Loaded and activated plugin, no problems occured
2. I got to Appearence and Style and changed some fonts for menu, worked OK
3. I went back to Appearence and Style and now the style for the Style has changed, previous I had some small images but now I have normal blue links and every field is opened
4. when I try to change back the fonts and press Update I ony get answer: Do tou really want to do this! No Yes or No Option cant be found so I cant use the pluging at the moment!
5. I went to Settings for Style and then its stated: Support License Key. This license key is used for access to theme upgrades and support.
A field appears and Save API Key.
Any idea if the API Key is the root to the issue above or is it just that I have WP 3.3.1 and plugin can’t be used?
- The topic ‘[Plugin: Styles] Some bugs?’ is closed to new replies.