Support » Plugin: Remove HTTP: Fix Mixed Content Warning » Plugin Stopped Working on 2 Sites

  • Hi I have this installed on 4 sites that are set up with cloudflare because my header background images were being blocked – and even when I try to view my images from within a page editing space where they appear in a gallery layout. However when I go directly to the Media Library and change the view to a list I can see all my images.

    The plugin solved the blocked background header image problem initially but has now stopped working on 2 sites.
    traceyboudine.com
    famehackerspr.com

    When I installed the plugin I only activated it without making any other changes to it. On one of the sites where it started blocking the background header image I changed the general settings from protocolo relative to relative to see if that had an impact. Didn’t solve it.

    I didn’t think trying to upgrade my ssl for google would take all my time and turn me into a cybersecurity expert. Can you help?

    The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]

Viewing 4 replies - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Plugin Contributor Ethan O’Sullivan

    (@ethanosullivan)

    I see. I’m marking this thread as not a support question, because you have the HTTPS protocol working on the sites as intended. It looks like there is a plugin/Cloudflare compatibility issue with just one of your sites.

    Thread Starter planetme

    (@planetme)

    Well I deactivated cloudflare and associated plugins and I have my home page back.

    Plugin Contributor Ethan O’Sullivan

    (@ethanosullivan)

    I see. I’m marking this thread as not a support question, because you have the HTTPS protocol working on the sites as intended. It looks like there is a plugin/Cloudflare compatibility issue with just one of your sites. Best of luck on getting that fixed.

    This plugin works without a problem, so I would strongly advice that you don’t give up on your migration to HTTPS.

    The way I do migrations to HTTPS is to replace as many HTTP occurrences of the domain name with HTTPS as possible.

    I’m doing them first on various plugins settings, then on the widgets, menus and wherever else they are hardcoded and accessible via the WP admin.

    For the rest, I’m doing it at the database level, so some knowledge of mySQL is required.

    Giving up on Cloud Flare isn’t a very good idea, as the problem is surely not there.

    Kind Regards,
    Mihai

Viewing 4 replies - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • The topic ‘Plugin Stopped Working on 2 Sites’ is closed to new replies.