Hi. Everything has been working fine until a few days ago when the last update was made. All our settings are default, we have no changed any settings at all. I haven’t installed any new plugins to cause conflict. The only thing that changed was that I updated this plugin. Woocommerce database was updated recently as well. I don’t see the split order option anymore. I changed it back to auto split and it still isn’t working. I tried to manually split an oder and it didn’t do anything at all. Everything just stopped. Please advise if there was anything in that last update that caused something I need to change.
- The topic ‘Plugin Stopped working after last update’ is closed to new replies.