Support » Plugins and Hacks » Never Loose Contact Form » [Resolved] Plugin stopped working

[Resolved] Plugin stopped working

  • Hi, i installed this plugin and it worked 2 days after what i got an MySQL problem so i deactivated the plugin and the MySQL problem dissapeared. Now i wanted to activate it again and i’m getting this message:
    The plugin generated 3 characters of unexpected output during activation. If you notice “headers already sent” messages, problems with syndication feeds or other issues, try deactivating or removing this plugin.


Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • The topic ‘[Resolved] Plugin stopped working’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar