[Plugin: Statpress Visitors] My review
May be more efficient than kstats and kstats reloaded granted, however seems too early to say that it beats them hand down.
Heck there are also newer alternatives than kstats other than statpress visitors
The one i liked the best was yoast clicky. But for all the features, you need to pay for the premium package sadly.
So in order for Statpress visitors to be better, it needs
1. all features or most features, that is only available in yoast clicky premium.
2. the rectangular bars is old school. If you have seen tomato firmware, they have very nice charts. Why not use something like that ?
You can see a video of their bandwidth monitor here to get an idea of the graph i had mind
3. Country flags, OS and browser icon pictures would be nice.
4. world map integration also would be nice, e.g. google maps maybe ? It’s free.
5. Like yoast clicky, they have all sorts of info, e.g. bounce. Also OAW has something like visitor loyalty, that can see the rate of return for the same unique visitors. That could be handy.
In summary, yes although i do believe that statistical data, accuracy and efficiency come first; i still do think that the eye candy is good to have.
Anyway i do appreciate the work you put toward this plugin, but i’m just giving my honest feedback.
For now i think i’ll try slimstats first and see how that goes. I will still be monitoring the progress on this plugin however.
- The topic ‘[Plugin: Statpress Visitors] My review’ is closed to new replies.