I have been using this plugin for more than a year, even while it was not supposed to be working. In other words, I like it.
I have it installed on several of my sites but one site is giving me fits. The SPS Dashboard frequently returns a 404 and no, at that same site, I cannot access SPS Details. I get a 404.
I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling the plugin. I’ve tried repairing that table in phpMyAdmin. I’ve tried clearing browser cache.
I can’t think of what else might be the issue. Please give me a clue about what I should be looking for.
- The topic ‘[Plugin: Statpress SEOlution] Details not displaying – 404’ is closed to new replies.