[Resolved] [Plugin: Socialauth-WP] Regarding the Multisite and possibility of adding few more options
Glad to find the plugin. I found a bug using the plugin on Multisite installation and also have few questions-
1) Logging on sub-site in a multisite installation gives the following error
“Warning: require_once(Hybrid/Endpoint.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in …\wp-content\plugins\socialauth-wp\hybridauth\index.php on line 13”
2) login with Twitter , Foursquare and some others have a problem with ‘callback’ url option. The multisite installations doesn’t fully support the plugins like Thenbrent’s Social-Connect or wordpress-social-login.
There will not be a problem with FaceBook and Tumblr logins which doesn’t ask Callback URL. But the network logins which need Callback URL trouble us on Multisite installations.
During the creation of application we enter the Main site’s domain. But when a user tries to login on sub-site it stucks. As the sub-site gets created automatically on multisite , we cannot add dozens of sub-site domains in the application ‘s callback option. Can you tell me if there is a solution to it which I can modify the code?
3) How about adding support to PayPal? I heard that hybrid-auth supported paypal for a while . Later it was removed I think
4) Do you have a documentation which guide us to add additional providers than the current 10 networks?
- The topic ‘[Resolved] [Plugin: Socialauth-WP] Regarding the Multisite and possibility of adding few more options’ is closed to new replies.