But how can I use it by your WP Plugin? It’s very popular (140 000 000 users) in CIS region and we really need to use it with your wonderfull plugin… Please, can you help us what and how we can modify to make it work?
Adding additional provider is quite easy with a few steps. All you have to do is :
1. Download additional providers packages from http://hybridauth.sourceforge.net/download.html#index
2. you will get a zip file, unzip it and look for hybridauth-vkontakte folder in it.
3. Once you find that folder, you will see another directory named ‘Providers’ and a file file in it named ‘Vkontakte.php’.
4. Copy this .php file to our plugin in socialAuth-wp->hybridauth->Hybrid->Providers.
5. Next, go to socialAuth-wp->hybridauth->config.php and at the end of providers array add followings lines:
6. Login to your WordPress installation by Admin user and in the SocialAuth-Worpdress settings, Vkontakte started appearing. It will be disabled initially, enable it by providing “Id”, “secret” values.
7. This is it. You are done.