[Resolved] [Plugin: Social Login] WordPress login "You do not own that identity."
When I try to login with my WordPress.com account I get a “You do not own that identity” error.
1) Click WP icon and enter username in popup
2) Open new tab to WordPress.com and login.
3) Click “click here to continue to the website that’s asking for identification”.
4) White error screen with the mentionned message.
1) Login to wordpress.com
2) Click the OneAll WP logo and enter username in popup.
3) Error message appears in popup.
- The topic ‘[Resolved] [Plugin: Social Login] WordPress login "You do not own that identity."’ is closed to new replies.