Sorry, but after all the churn during the past days (not counting the churn during previous updates), all I can recommend is to abandon this plugin.
It's out of control (as someone else wrote here). Even worse -- the maintainer appears to not have any clue.
- Several released versions of the plugin during the past days, many of them buggy, some of them completely broken (because they included all of the subversion root, i.e. /trunk, /tags, /branches)
- completely chaotic release numbering -- there was some 4.1.10 *after* 4.2.0, then came 4.2.1 (or similar)
- not a single usable changelog entry -- only "FIXED: some fixes", even if there were massive changes (which sometimes broke blogs ore even rendered them completely fubar)
- no a single svn commit message -- all of them are empty
- ridiculous allmost-whitespace-only changes, like 15 or so lines of code changed for real and 12.000 empty lines added (to includes/class-sociable-*)
- changes which loose previous configuration after plugin updates.
with all due respect, this plugin should die.