Plugin (smart archives reloaded) crashed site / no access on admin panel
During a clean up of my plugins inside of WordPress i deactivated the: smart archives reloaded plugin.
Next up: a fatal error when i refreshed the page.
Fatal error: Class 'SAR_Generator' not found in wp-content/themes/waldorf/functions.php on line 469
Plugin: Smart archives reloaded
So i couldn’t access the site and also the wp-admin / control panel anymore. Before the clean up i downloaded the whole folder for a backup.
– i replaced this folder with the backupped version: no change
– replaced functions.php / wp-admin & wp-includes: no change
– checked my wordpress version: 3.5.1 downloaded a fresh wordpress 3.5.1 folder and replaced those wp-admin & wp-includes with the ones on the ftp: no change.
– followed this “Tutorial”
– Renamed plugin folder & add comments on error section in functions.php
But all of those solutions didn’t solve the problem
- The topic ‘Plugin (smart archives reloaded) crashed site / no access on admin panel’ is closed to new replies.