I have a couple of questions:
1. Is there a simple way to exclude pages or posts from the sitemap (HTML5 and Google)? I have some pages that are “utility” for example a generic “thank you page” that I refer people back to after they have made a donation or completed a form. I don’t want these pages to show up my site maps.
2. Does SiteTree update/modify/edit my robots.txt file?
3. I would like to know if there is a “hook” that I can use to get my sitemap to come up on any page I choose… for example, I would love for the site map to be included in my 404 error page in addition to being a stand-alone page on the site. Is there an easy way to do this?
4. Does SiteTree automatically update/notify google or the other search engines when it is update?
5. Does the Google Sitemap also work with Google News?
Sorry for all the questions at once, but I just installed your plugin today and it is working great but I need to make some tweaks to get it really integrated into my site.
- The topic ‘[Plugin: SiteTree] Exclude Pages or Posts from Site Map?’ is closed to new replies.