[Plugin: SimpleModal Login] Simple Modal redirect problem
I have setup SimpleModal Login and Peter’s Login Redirect, then I added
redirect rules on Login/logout redirects page, this is what i did on that page:
- Specific users i choose admin and set URL to mysite.com/wp-admin/
- Specific role i choose administrator and subscriber and set URL again to
mysite.com/wp-admin/ for admin and mysite.com/members-area/ for subscriber
- All other users for URL mysite.com/members-area/ and for Logout URL
- Customize plugin settings for 1) any http or https url, 2) NO, 3)NO, 4)NO, 5)manage_links
Links are of course with http:// but without www, it is Wordpres 3.4.1 Multisite. Everything works fine when using wordpress default login page at mysite.com/wp-login.php users are redirected properly
For SimpleModal login I’m using wp_loginout(); in sidebar, everything works but login in from a home page with SimpleModal Login doesent redirect users as specified on Peter’s Login Redirect, it just redirects to mysite.com/wp-admin/ no matter what the user role is, I need for admins to redirect to /wp-admin/ and for subscribers to redirect to /members-area/
This is the link for the site
Login is in the top left and when login in from there it only redirects to wp-admin, you can test it with these:
username:user pass:user ,this is the administrator role and needs to be redirected to wp-admin
username:test pass:test ,this is the subscriber role and needs to be redirected to /members-area/
Am I missing something? Thanks!
- The topic ‘[Plugin: SimpleModal Login] Simple Modal redirect problem’ is closed to new replies.