[Plugin: Simple Real Estate Pack] Post 3.3.2 update, Google Map broken
I help a friend with his website. I recently updated to 3.3.2 and noticed that his map on his contact page just shows an empty box. The short code on the page in question is [srpmap lat=”38.722888″ lng=”-77.081439″]. I have removed it for the live page since it’s bugged. I have read through all the bug reports so far and have tried the following
1. Gone through the SREP plugin and manually hit save to push all options again.
2. Disabled the Shareaholics plugin and refreshed the site.
3. Used alternate short code samples provided by you on other bug reports.
4. Brought site up in Chrome, Firefox and IE – same results.
5. The theme has not changed and I’ve only added 1 new plugin – which I disabled with no new results.
Any feedback would be appreciated. Thank you!
- The topic ‘[Plugin: Simple Real Estate Pack] Post 3.3.2 update, Google Map broken’ is closed to new replies.