[Plugin: Simple Facebook Connect] Since update, og:image is not working.
Since the latest update on SFC, the og:image is not picking up the image that it should.
I’ve ran through the URL to the post in FB linter and everything else is fine other than the og:image.
I check every now and then just to make sure everything works ok because I do have other FB codes within the my blog,, but never before have they ever conflicted so I have to put it down to the recent update.
A bit stuck on this one.
- The topic ‘[Plugin: Simple Facebook Connect] Since update, og:image is not working.’ is closed to new replies.