Shashin is really an amazing plug-in, I like it very much. But there are still a few feature I need doesn’t exist, so I patched it myself.
Maybe there are other people interested in it, so I post this message.
Here is the feature I add to Shashin:
- Add two new optional parameters linkbackZ_yn, linkbackT_yn for all markup, the first will show a hyperlink link back to original PicasaWeb when user zoom a image, the second will show a back link at thumbnail caption. The text of hyperlink are customizable via Shashin setting pages.
- User could choose weather show slide controller in simages (You will need wp_footer() in your themes).
- Enable order albums and photos by there key in manage pages.
- Customize the following preference of highslide slide show.
- Hide controller when mouse move out image.
- Enable or disable slide show repeat.
- Place your photos at center in sidebar widgets.
Note: since English is not my native language, the message showed at user interface may be very very ugly, but at least all function work fine to me.
You may see how it looks like on my own blog, it’s written in Chinese, but I think it is not a problem, you could just click the photos in article and right sidebar to see what it looks like.
- The topic ‘[Plugin: Shashin] A little feature patch.’ is closed to new replies.