[Plugin: Shadowbox JS] Stopped Working Since Upgrade to 3.03
I’m actually on WordPress 2.9.2
I upgraded this morning to the latest version of the plugin. Since then Shadowbox JS does not work at all.
So far I’ve tried:
- Deactivating and reactivating
- Tried each different JS library – none have any effect
- Deleted all cached pages and the browser cache – no change
- Enabled/disabled smart loading, neither makes a difference.
What should I do? Go back to the previous version?
Previous version worked perfectly, I should’ve stuck with it..
Also, I have disabled the img title push plugin as it prevents the img displaying if there is a title already there which is different to the title in the anchor. I don’t really need this functionality anyway, I’m just letting you know that there’s some kind of conflict there.
- The topic ‘[Plugin: Shadowbox JS] Stopped Working Since Upgrade to 3.03’ is closed to new replies.