I recently upgraded to WordPress 3.1 and it seems like this plugin stopped working after that.
This is what I’ve tried:
* “Reconfigured” settings.
* Deactivated plugin/activated it.
* Uninstalled plugin/installed it again.
* Changed the position for the sexybookmarks to the top of posts, bottom of posts and tried adding it manually.
* Tried changing so it’ll show up on all pages.
Nothing works. When I look at the code I can see references to css etc, but it’s not showing up.
Site: http://www.janidaniel.se – currently activated, and set to show up below posts.
- The topic ‘[Plugin: SexyBookmarks | email, bookmark, and share buttons] Stopped working after WordPress update’ is closed to new replies.