Latest update causes 2 issues with our news portal
1) suddenly the SB links create double http elements like so: click the diigo button,
2) with the OG option on, we now no longer get images pushed to LinkedIn and others, since we use local images inserted dynamically into the text from our master CMS pushing to WP install; so there are no images in the “gallery” (also saves dbase space). For example on above page, image is simply loaded from http://send2pressnewswire.com/image/11-0906-prtwiz_72dpi.jpg per normal img src tag in the story text, not uploaded via WP GUI. I have to use the “AddThis” widget to get images pushed from this page.
3) does anybody audit the widgets ? AOL’s Propeller died last year so why keep the option in there through the past 10 updates? MIXX has also been DOA for many months since sold to another company, and it’s no longer a valid option.
4) would be nice to have a commercial option to pay for this and remove the bloated elements, including pushing all the links through the Shareaholic system first. We often run into issues where we cannot use the Sexy links for Google Buzz, or Digg, as the Shareaholic server times out. Why not direct links without you tracking everything? A commercial option to bypass all your stuff if desired would be cool, as we’re exploring how to recreate this “look” with our own graphics and more efficient posting without the redirects through your server.
- The topic ‘[Plugin: SexyBookmarks | email, bookmark, and share buttons] Broken URLs have double http//’ is closed to new replies.