Now it is SORT OF RESOLVED!
Still, there are major problems in the code, but this is why it messes up:
What really made me wonder was that some of my sermons looked good, and some did not. So there had to be a difference!
What you need to do: If you are running WordPress SEO by Yoast and that is what makes the mess, you will, at the bottom of every page and post editor, find some things to edit along with the SEO for WordPress. One of them is the META DESCRIPTION. When that is not filled in, you will have a mess! That's what I found out comparing my different sermon posts. Those who looked good had that filled in with a meta-description of what kind of post it was, for a short text to show on Google and Bing. Those who looked bad had no information put there. When I put information in them, Voilá! Problem resolved! However, someone needs to check that code..!