I activated SEOPress and everything seemed fine, all was working. But when I went to update a post by adding a picture, my flash uploader opened up in the same window, as in it refreshed the main window of my browser (Firefox 3.6.10 for Mac) instead of popping up. Inserting the pic just brought me to a blank page and when I went back to my post and refreshed, there was no image in it. Since the only thing I'd changed was SEOPress, I deactivated it and reactivated SEO for BuddyPress. Everything works again so I will live with the annoying "Seo for Buddypress is no longer supported. Please use SeoPress from now on." warning until there's an update.