WordPress.org

Support

Support » Plugins and Hacks » SEO Ultimate » [Plugin: SEO Ultimate] Seeing a few strange bugs

[Plugin: SEO Ultimate] Seeing a few strange bugs

  • This plugin looks great and I would really like to use it; however, I’m seeing some bugs.

    1. The title rewrite function isn’t working properly. I made a simple modification to the title tag for posts and pages, but after saving they do not change on the live site. I deactivated my caching plugins and tried several times, but it still didn’t work.

    2. For some reason it causes the fonts in the post/page editor to disappear, or turn white. If I highlight the box I can see the text so its still there, just can’t see it.

    3. The import function for the All in One SEO data didn’t work. I didn’t get any errors but the data didn’t import.

    There might be other issues, but I didn’t take time to go through all the features once I saw these problems.

    http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/seo-ultimate/

  • The topic ‘[Plugin: SEO Ultimate] Seeing a few strange bugs’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar