I was having some problems with the SEO crawlytics plugin. Some files were not found. So, looking the code I found in the line 73 of the file /seo-crawlytics/include/admin.php the function "get_settings('home')". Besides the get_settings functions is deprecated, my problem is in my website I have create a file to separate the wordpress instalation, the Site Address (URL) ( http://www.mydomain.com) is different of my WordPress Address (URL) ( http://www.mydomain.com/site). When the plugin tries to get the files it fails because it uses the wrong path. So, I just changed this function to "get_bloginfo('wpurl')" and now it's working.
I still have some 404 erros described in other topic, but I'll wait for the fiX :)