[Plugin: Sendit Newsletter] something not working after last update
Hi, before the recent update sendit was working well.
Now it seems to be working fine. If i try to subriscribe i get the message that inform me to look in my email to confirm.
But no email was sent. In the list i can’t find the new subriscribers, but they are in the database because if i try to re-subrcribe a message inform that the email is also registered.
I updated the db structure after upgraded to new version. I also set in ftp permissions file to 755 (after the upgrade they were set to 655)
- The topic ‘[Plugin: Sendit Newsletter] something not working after last update’ is closed to new replies.