Hi, I’ve installed Secured Invites 1.0.6
I have a standard buddypress install with the default theme and a child theme. The invite settings do not display the options as claimed by the Invite plugin developer:
If your BuddyPress theme is the default theme (for BuddyPress version 1.2 or above), or a child of the default theme, or uses the same template hooks as the default theme, you can put the invitation form in the following places by just ticking the right box in your settings screen:
* Before any list of members
* After any list of members
* At the top of every page
* Before your site homepage
* After your site homepage
* At the top of the default sidebar
* At the bottom of the default sidebar
Has anyone else experiencing this issue? Am I looking in the wrong place?
- The topic ‘[Plugin: Secure Invites] BuddyPress Options Not Displaying in Settings’ is closed to new replies.