[Resolved] [Plugin: Search and Replace] Really BAD behaviour
I just tried this plugin and want to warn everyone that there is some really bad behaviour in this plugin that can result in a lot of data being lost.
TO be more specific, I wanted to try out the plugin and searched for a word I needed to replace. I used the search & replace tool for that (I didn’t even notice the only search option above). I left the replace with field blank thinking that it would ask for confirmation before actually replacing anything so I needed not to worry about that. I was WRONG!
It replaced every instance of the word without confirmation.
This is REALLY BAD behaviour DESIGN, as it can cause a lot of data to be lost.
There should be a confirmation before the plugin does the actual replacing.
- The topic ‘[Resolved] [Plugin: Search and Replace] Really BAD behaviour’ is closed to new replies.