Thanks for keeping Scissors alive. I really loved the plugin and was really disappointed when it stopped being maintained.
Unfortunately, now that I've installed the plugin, it doesn't work as I understand it is supposed to.
- Create a new post
- In the post editor, upload an image
- Insert the image into the post
- Hover over the image and click the image properties icon that appears in the upper left
- Choose to resize the image by 60%
- Note that the IMG tag has been updated to reflect the new image dimensions.
- Save and view the post
- Check the HTML source for the post. The image source is the original image URL
- Check the image file referred to by the URL. The image file has the dimensions of the originally inserted image
The behavior I expect is that the image URL in the saved post will refer to a new file with the custom dimensions, and that that file will have been resized to those dimensions.
Am I misunderstanding what should be happening?