First of all, thanks for developing this plugin, it’s great. It was badly needed by a lot of people.
I thought I would post up a few suggestions to help with any future update releases…
* When a user changes their password, an email is sent to the admin letting them know. Would be nice to have an option to not get this email, or maybe edit the template for it.
* Would be a nice feature if we could send different welcome emails based on the registration role type. So for example if someone signs up as an Author role, then they get a specific email. A subscriber would get a different welcome email etc
* As the page tends to get long, would be better usability to separate the different emails into tabs on the admin page.
* Testing the emails was a nice feature, but I only ever got the welcome email as a test and not the others…might be a bug..
Great job, just a few suggestions 🙂
- The topic ‘[Plugin: SB Welcome Email Editor] Plugin Suggestions’ is closed to new replies.