WordPress.org

Support

Support » Plugins and Hacks » Sabre » [Resolved] [Plugin: Sabre] 1.2.1 causes fatal error

[Resolved] [Plugin: Sabre] 1.2.1 causes fatal error

  • Just tried the auto upgrade to 1.2.1 and it crashed my site. Got the site back up and tried to activate the plugin again and received the following:

    Warning: require_once(/*my site info*/wp-content/plugins/sabre/classes/sabre_class.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /*my site info*/wp-content/plugins/sabre/sabre.php on line 42

    I was previously running 1.2.0 without any issues. Deleted the plugin directory via ftp and re-uploaded 1.2.0, activated, and I’m back up and running.

    http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/sabre/

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • same thing to me

    And me

    Me too, almost crapped my pants.

    Exactly the same thing happened. Thing is, I was literally unveiling a new website to a customer when I got a 500 error. On checking again, I got the line42 error.

    Hope this can get sorted soon, I have a nasty feeling I’m gonna get spammed tonight… *sigh*

    Same here…

    I have the same issues too. So it seems like I’m not alone!

    Tina

    @sunflowermom

    Me too. Had to delete the plugin to get my site back up.

    Same problem, real pain.

    You should probably update it via FTP. This update does not include the classes, images, or the languages directories.

    Anyone wants to be the hero and try updating via FTP first?

    senseimichael wrote:

    Anyone wants to be the hero and try updating via FTP first?

    I just did and my site is still intact. I haven’t tested new registration though.

    I have downloaded the latest version of sabre from wordpress plugin site(like a new user) to upload it using ftp but still there is no classes folder in 1.2.1 version, /sabre/classes/sabre_class.php same problem in ftp also.

    Currently I am using again 1.2.0 version again until this problem is resolved.

    Same problem here 🙁 had to move the sabre folder to get the site back online asap 🙁

    Downloaded v1.2.0 and uploaded the missing directories (images,classes and languages) to sabre plugin directory, site is back yet I don’t know if Sabre is fully functionnal like that 🙂

    I have downloaded the latest version of sabre from wordpress plugin site(like a new user) to upload it using ftp but still there is no classes folder in 1.2.1 version, /sabre/classes/sabre_class.php same problem in ftp also.

    Currently I am using again 1.2.0 version again until this problem is resolved.

    The author just didn’t put the classes, images, or the languages directories. Get those from an older version like 1.2.0.
    http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/sabre/download/

    If you have 1.2.0 already installed/activated, then just FTP the new version 1.2.1 files over your existing files. There’s only like 5 files that need to be replaced. The other three directories haven’t changed, and that’s probably why the author forgot to put them in. Or just wait. 🙂

    But there must have been a good reason for WordPress to pull this plugin until the author fixed it. If there’s a big security hole in version 1.2.0, you’re better off just removing it, than using that older version.

    Looks like the latest update (1.2.1) now works. The folders are now in the latest zipfile. I FTP’d them but maybe the automatic update now also works.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • The topic ‘[Resolved] [Plugin: Sabre] 1.2.1 causes fatal error’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar