[Plugin: RSS Feed Checker] Custom modifications to 0.8
Here are some changes I made to RSSFeedChecker 0.8 for my site: http://pastebin.com/0DcbKBDC
* Plugin URI goes to plugin site
* renderlinks() and rss_list() take an $instance object instead of $count
* rss_list() can filter by link category if $instance[‘title’] is a category name
* rss_list() may have no limit if $count==0
* rss_list() will return results that have no associated RSS, and renderlinks() will produce only the titles for these results
* renderlinks() will show the link_image if it exists
* The widget form() admin ui will present a datalist of link category names that can be used for the title.
* “Show all links” no longer displays if the blogroll page does not exist. It had linked to the automated Hello World post because its id=0.
Other changes that got left out of the diff:
* Added ul class “xoxo” to be like core links
* Added aside class “widget_links” to be like core links
* I also removed the margin-bottom for .blogrollitem from my CSS because my
site did not seem to need it and this made the cluster of links without RSS feeds look like core links, but YMMV.
Feel free to incorporate any of these changes into RSSFeedChecker.
- The topic ‘[Plugin: RSS Feed Checker] Custom modifications to 0.8’ is closed to new replies.