hi, great plugin! we're trying to put this in production, but i'm having these issues:
1. during testing, i added some text into the post header text field. now i cannot delete it. no matter what i do, when i update settings it returns.
2. the time in the logs appears to be displaying utc as opposed to the local time.
3. if i deselect all days in the schedule (so that i can manually run these), when i click on "post now" in debug, nothing happens. i need to select at least one day for anything to happen. our use case is for someone to manually run these daily, which would pull in from a partner feed that's constantly being updated.