Although this plugin isn't everything I'd love it ito be, it is helpful...until I went to move my site from the sandbox to the live site. When I moved the DB over, all the info in the options field for the plugin looked right, but the widget was not displaying in the widget areas. Upon investigation, I realized the the widget had basically removed itself from all the widget areas that it was deployed in. All other widgets transferred properly. Something o check into. Fortunately, I was only using it in 2-3 spots and it was simple enough to repopulate, but if I had a much larger site with lots of RT widgets, I'd have been ticked.