Support » Plugin: Broken Link Checker for YouTube » Plugin returns “broken” videos that aren’t broken

  • Hi, I’ve run your software for the past several years with happy results. However, today when I ran it, it showed a lot of “Not Found” videos that actually exist. For example, when are the results when I ran your software:

    https://imgur.com/5tLGFoh

    But looking at the first video, it very much exists:

    https://imgur.com/Lg45iYo

    The rest of the “Not Found” videos are indeed “found.” Can you tell me what’s happening and please fix the problem, if indeed it’s a problem.

    • This topic was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by Song Simian.

    The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Plugin Author johnh10

    (@johnh10)

    I think the YouTube API sent back an empty item response, triggering the NOT FOUND response for that group of videos. Please try again.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.